Corporate Controller - Free Healthcare Benefit for Entire Family
Redirect Health Scottsdale, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Redirect Health, we offer FREE HEALTHCARE TO EMPLOYEES AND THEIR FAMILIES! We are a company that believes if you take care of your employees, they will take care of your customers.
Our mission is Easy & Truly Affordable Healthcare for Everyone. We believe our success in this mission is contributed to the talent on our teams.
Essential to our Mission, this individual will inspire people to tell their Redirect Health Story, and make it easy for their teammates to do the same.
The Corporate Controller will be responsible for all accounting operations of the company, to include the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles.
The Corporate Controller will also be part of a team that creates and implements policies and procedures to identify, resolve and document accounting issues in addition to creating procedures to make the close and reporting processes more efficient and accurate.
- Provide comprehensive financial updates to senior management by evaluating, analyzing, and reporting appropriate data points.
- Guide financial decisions by applying company policies and procedures to current economic landscape.
- Develop, implement, and maintain financial controls and guidelines.
- Achieve budgeting goals with proper scheduling, analysis, and corrective action.
- Maximize payroll efficiency through innovative process development.
- Help develop and support short and long-term operational strategies.
- Manage and monitor all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements as well as the requirements of private contributions, loans, and government contracts.
- Maintain internal control safeguards for the receipt of revenue, costs and both team and organizational budgets and actual expenditures.
- In conjunction with the CEO/COO/CFO, establish financial and operating benchmarks, budgets, program monitoring, and reporting standards on a bi-weekly, monthly, and annual basis.
- Implement consistent accounting policies, practices, and procedures across all programs, upholding federal, state, and local legal standards by remaining knowledgeable about existing, new, and future legislation.
- Develop and enforce internal controls to maximize protection of company assets, policies, procedures, and workflow.
- Maintain company's system of accounts and keeps books and records on all company transactions and assets.
- Determine depreciation rates to apply to capitalized items and advises management on desirable operational adjustments due to tax revisions.
- Contribute to company's short- and long-range planning, identifying areas of possible growth and profit opportunities.
- Evaluate and recommend insurance coverage for protection against property losses and potential liabilities.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, and supervising the accounting employees; resolve employee issues; conduct performance reviews and discipline.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related field. MBA, CPA preferred.
- 8-10 years working in financial management.
Skills & Competencies:
- Demonstrates a professional, positive, 'can-do' attitude; ability to work with all levels within the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in databases and enterprise software systems such as ERP's, Inventory Management, and Accounting SaaS products etc.
- Automating accounting workflows Private Equity, Initial Public Offerings and SEC Reporting experience.
- Experience with Mergers, Acquisitions and Due Diligence.
- Working knowledge of forecasting and financial reports.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities.
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills. Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Proven ability to supervise, train and motivate team members.
- FREE HEALTHCARE BENEFIT FOR EMPLOYEES AND THEIR FAMILIES
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Vacation & Sick Time
- Access to a 401K plan after 6 month
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Redirect Health