AtRedirect Health, we offerFREE HEALTHCARE TO EMPLOYEES AND THEIR FAMILIES!We are a company that believes if you take care of your employees, they will take care of your customers.
Our mission isEasy & Truly Affordable Healthcare for Everyone.We believe our success in this mission is contributed to the talent on our teams. Essential to our Mission, this individual willOBSESS OVER THE CUSTOMERand put people first.
TheVirtual Primary Care Provideris a licensed independent practitioner who is responsible for managing and coordinating the care for our Members calling into our 24/7 EverydayCARE line. This includes the assessment of health status, diagnosis, development of plan of care and treatment, implementation of treatment plan, and evaluation of patient status via phone. The provider will deliver exceptional service as well as provide follow-ups with Members after the plan of care has been delivered.
- Elicits and records information about patient's medical history.
- Evaluates patient to determine general physical condition.
- Orders or executes various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on patient's condition.
- Analyzes reports and findings of tests and of examination, and diagnoses condition.
- Advises patients concerning diet, hygiene, and methods for prevention of disease.
- Reports births, deaths, and outbreak of contagious diseases to governmental authorities.
- Refers patients to medical specialist or other practitioner for specialized treatment.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Monday - Friday, 10:00 P.M. - 6:00 A.M. Monday - Friday, Rotation of Weekend Coverage
- Master's or Doctorate's degree from accredited Nursing Program, required.
- 2 Years Advanced Practice Nursing Experience with family practice, required.
- Licenses and Certifications: Minimum Active RN and APNP license in State of Arizona AND active board certification as a NP in Adult, or Adult Acute Care.
- Virtual Primary Care experience, preferred.
- eCW experience, highly desired.
- All Nurse Practitioner applicants must have: Active DEA license or ability to apply for such license prior to or upon hire.
- CPR certification, required.
- FREE HEALTHCARE BENEFIT FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY - NO PAYROLL DEDUCTION
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Sick & Vacation Time
- Access to a 401K saving plan after 6 months
Redirect Health LLC