Redi Services LLC Sweetwater County, WY
- Posted: over a month ago
- $28 to $33 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
HVAC/Plumbing Service Technician – Sweetwater County, WY
- Redi Services is seeking a hard-working, reliable, organized candidate to fill an HVAC/Plumbing Service Technician position for our operations based out of Sweetwater County, WY.
- Must be willing to relocate to Sweetwater County within two months’ time.
- Must be hardworking, safety-minded, dependable, and a team player.
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, & holidays if necessary.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment and periodic drug tests.
- Must have a valid driver license and clean driving record.
- Two years of commercial/industrial service experience preferred.
- Plumbing experience preferred.
- HVAC associates degree, apprenticeship training, or the technical equivalent – Certified Mechanic CM or NATE certified credential preferred.
- Universal EPA refrigeration certifications preferred.
- Certifications or proven skills in brazing techniques utilizing an oxygen/acetylene torch.
- Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Must be able to work independently, with minimal oversite.
- Must have good work ethic, customer focus, and demonstrate the desire to advance both professionally and personally.
- Must have the ability to get along and work well with people on all levels
- Must demonstrate a willingness to continue education through available company and industry trainings.
- Must be thorough, timely, and accurate completing service paperwork.
- Must have good knowledge of refrigeration and electric circuit principles and theory, system application, and integration.
- Must have developing or working knowledge of specialty systems such as building automation, variable refrigerant flow, variable speed drives, variable air volume, gas burners, boilers, humidification, zoning, and zoning controls.
- Must have good diagnostic and trouble shooting skills.
- Must have willingness to accurately follow standardized preventive and predictive service procedures.
- Must have the ability to use and interpret diagnostic readings from: volt/ohm meter, amp clamp, manometer, combustion analyzer, recovery machine, nitrogen regulator, vacuum pump, vacuum gauge, digital thermometer, air hood, and pitot tube tools.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in proper HVAC piping techniques: brazing, nitrogen purge, flaring, and iron pipe threading and fitting.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret HVAC equipment wiring diagrams and control schematics, instructions, blueprints, specifications, sequence of operation instructions, and owner’s manuals.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package offered.
- Starting Wage Range: $28.00 - $33.00/hour.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR complete application online at www.rediservicesllc.com
(reference SCWY HVAC when applying)
Redi Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Redi Services LLC
1965 Blairtown RoadSweetwater County, WY
ConstructionView all jobs at Redi Services LLC