RECEPTIONIST (CUSTOMER SERVICE)
Redi National Pest Eliminators is a small, high-volume office, and we are seeking an enthusiastic Receptionist to join our Front Office Team. The Front Office staff members are a part of a small call center. Our goal is to provide excellent Customer Service and we need positive, forward-thinking professional individuals that enjoy working in an office environment. A Customer Service background and proven phone etiquette skills are essential for your success, in this role. Bonus points rewarded if you are bilingual and/or familiar with the Pest Control Industry.
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
· Internal/external Customer Service skills with a results-driven attitude. Self-efficient yet team-oriented, and a strong work ethic.
· Ability to effectively facilitate/de-escalate a difficult conversation.
· Clear & concise communicative skills, with an ability to give/take directions, and relay information.
· Can obtain a heavy flow of information, and prioritize accordingly.
· Opening and/or closing the office, respond to our On-Call phone service messages, going over Technician/Inspectors schedules, contact Redi Response requests, and check the general email account.
· Adhere to scheduled shifts and breaks (including weekend shifts).
· Manage multi-line phone system, inbound/outbound calls, data entry, sales, and appointment scheduling.
· Create leads and dispatch to Inspectors and Technicians in a timely manner.
· Provide assistance for the Office/District/General Managers with tasks, small projects, and help with managing various documents.
· This position reports to the Office Manager.
If this sounds like the right fit, for you, APPLY TODAY!