Redi Carpet is the nation's largest flooring provider to the multifamily (i.e., apartment) industry, operating in 31 branch locations throughout 20 states.
Redi Carpet is currently seeking a Warehouse Associate. Warehouse personnel are responsible for general warehouse functions; inventory movement, cutting and staging inventory, installer load-out, and miscellaneous labor.
Roles & Responsibilities (include, but not limited to the following)
- Receive material shipments
- Cut and stage carpet, pad, and vinyl
- Ensure order accuracy with attention to detail
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment in the warehouse
- Complete bin transfers and stock adjustments as needed
- Assist with various responsibilities at the branch as requested by supervisor
- Forklift experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow procedures and maintain safe working environment
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
Job Type: Full-Time
Work Hour: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday to Friday
For more information about Redi Carpet, please visit our website at www.redicarpet.com.