Job Id: 942 # of Openings: 0
Redi Carpet is the nation's largest flooring provider to the multifamily (i.e., apartment) industry, operating in 31 branch locations throughout 20 states. For more information about Redi Carpet, please visit our website at www.redicarpet.com.
Redi Carpet is currently seeking a Warehouse Supervisor. Warehouse Supervisors are responsible for managing the daily operations of the warehouse. This includes direct supervision of warehouse personnel and first-line responsibility for inventory.
Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to the following)
- Hiring, training, and supervision of warehouse personnel
- Establish and maintain employee work schedules
- Receive material shipments
- Ensure compliance with all OSHA standards regarding forklift operation and warehouse working conditions
- Conduct forklift training and certifications for all warehouse employees
- Ensure the security and accuracy of physical inventory
- Assist with physical inventory counts
- Perform safety and housekeeping inspections of facility
- Hold quarterly safety meetings
- Assist with various tasks as requested by supervisor
- 1+ years of warehouse experience with proven track record of inventory control
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Forklift experience required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow procedures and maintain safe working environment
- Basic understanding of inventory transactions and reports
- Basic computer skills
- High school diploma
Why Work Here?Redi Carpet was founded in 1981 on the unique concept of offering next-day installation. Today, the company continues to be an innovative force in the industry, offering a variety of special customer services, creative marketing concepts, and value-added products. During the last three decades, Redi Carpet has grown to be one of the largest suppliers of flooring to the apartment industry. The company is in the top 10 list of all flooring companies in the United States ranked by dollar volume. Redi Carpet employs nearly 500 people in 30 cities and 14 states plus the District of Columbia.
Family friendly environment in an aggressively growing company offering a stable long-term growth opportunity.