Redi Carpet is the nation's largest flooring provider to the multifamily (i.e., apartment) industry, operating in 34 branch locations throughout 25 states and the District of Columbia.
Redi Carpet is currently seeking a Warehouse Associate. Warehouse personnel are responsible for general warehouse functions; inventory movement, cutting and staging inventory, installer load-out, and miscellaneous labor.
Roles & Responsibilities (include, but not limited to the following)
- Receive material shipments
- Cut and stage carpet, pad, and vinyl
- Ensure order accuracy with attention to detail
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment in the warehouse
- Complete bin transfers and stock adjustments as needed
- Assist with various responsibilities at the branch as requested by supervisor
- Forklift experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow procedures and maintain safe working environment
- High school diploma or GED
Monday to Friday
Redi CarpetSterling, VA
Transportation and Storage
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.