- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Redi Carpet is the nation's largest flooring provider to the multifamily (i.e., apartment) industry, operating in 34 branch locations throughout 27 states.
Redi Carpet is currently seeking a Warehouse Associate. Warehouse personnel are responsible for general warehouse functions; inventory movement, cutting and staging inventory, installer load-out, and miscellaneous labor.
Roles & Responsibilities (include, but not limited to the following)
- Receive material shipments
- Cut and stage carpet, pad, and vinyl
- Ensure order accuracy with attention to detail
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment in the warehouse
- Complete bin transfers and stock adjustments as needed
- Assist with various responsibilities at the branch as requested by supervisor
- Forklift experience preferred
- Bilingual preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow procedures and maintain safe working environment
- High school diploma or GED
Job Type: Full-time
Redi Carpet is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or other non-merit factor.
During the last three decades, Redi Carpet has grown to be one of the largest suppliers of flooring to the apartment industry. The company is in the top 10 list of all flooring companies in the United States ranked by dollar volume.
Redi Carpet employs nearly 500 people in 33 cities and 24 states plus the District of Columbia.
We are fast growing and the largest Multifamily flooring company in the U.S.
Redi Carpet was founded in 1981 on the unique concept of offering next-day installation. Today, the company continues to be an innovative force in the industry, offering a variety of special customer services, creative marketing concepts, and value-added products. During the last three decades, Redi Carpet has grown to be one of the largest suppliers of flooring to the apartment industry. The company is in the top 10 list of all flooring companies in the United States ranked by dollar volume. Redi Carpet employs nearly 500 people in 33 cities and 24 states plus the District of Columbia.
Redi CarpetGreensboro, NC
Transportation and Storage
WebsiteView All Redi Carpet Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.