HR Task Leader - Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Human Resources (HR) Task Leader - Project Manager
About the Organization
Now is a great time to join Redhorse Corporation. Redhorse specializes in developing and implementing creative strategies and solutions with private, state, and federal customers in the areas of cultural and environmental resources services, climate and energy change, information technology, and intelligence services. We are hiring creative, motivated, and talented people with a passion for doing what's right, what's smart, and what works.
Redhorse Corporation is seeking a candidate to perform human resources administrative work for the Workforce Management Office (WMO) in the U.S. Department of Energy's Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy (EERE) office. The Human Resources (HR) Task Leader-Project Manager will provide management and guidance to the Human Resources contractor team that is responsible for achieving the objectives of the WMO.
The duties of the HR Task Leader Project Manager include:
- Management and coordination of HR activities including:
- Recruitment, classification review, compensation studies, employment analysis, and leave and benefits administration.
- Collecting and analyzing data.
- Tracking trends and developments in assigned functional areas.
- Conducting studies, perform research, and prepare reports.
- Reviewing, interpreting, and recommending policies.
- Participating in working groups, councils, and committees.
- Ensuring compliance with DOE HR-related rules and regulations
- Ensure the correct application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities to meet the HR project requirements.
- Utilize a management structure that standardizes the project related governance processes and facilitates the sharing of resources, methodologies, tools, and techniques.
- Manage HR related projects across the project life cycle from initiation to closure.
- Maintain project plans, project-related calendars, projects task plans, project budgets, and coordinates all associated HR Project Management Office activities.
Considerable working knowledge of:
- Federal Human Resources functions and services
- Principles, practices and standards of public sector project/program management
- Protocols and standard practices that pertain to assigned functional areas
- Research techniques and report writing
- Business English
- State and federal labor laws and regulations
- Analytical techniques applied to project/program management
- Obtaining, verifying and evaluating general and statistical information
- Federal Human Resources knowledge and experience
- Twelve (12) years of relevant experience
- B.S. or B.A. in a related discipline; four (4) years of experience may be substituted for Bachelor degree requirement.
- A Master's degree may be substituted for an additional two (2) years of experience.
Executive Order Requirement:
In accordance with Executive Order 14042 as a Federal Contractor Redhorse requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 or prior to the first date of employment, whichever is later. As required by the Executive Order, Redhorse will work in coordination with applicable contract agencies to consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Redhorse Corporation shall, in its discretion, modify or adjust the position to meet Redhorse’s changing needs.
This job description is not a contract and may be adjusted as deemed appropriate in Redhorse’s sole discretion.
Redhorse CorporationWhy Work Here?
Now is a great time to join Redhorse Corporation. Redhorse specializes in developing and implementing creative strategies and solutions.
Redhorse combines sophisticated data science tools with artificial intelligence and machine learning to find new insights to accelerate your decision-making process. Providing a variety of specialized services, we help clients address the challenges our government faces today and tomorrow.
BusinessView all jobs at Redhorse Corporation