- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Redhorse Corporation is seeking an Administrative Assistant – Level II to support programs and projects at the Facilities Services Directorate with the Washington Headquarters Service. Specifically, the Administrative Assistant – Level II will provide secretarial support to the Engineering & Construction Management Division (ECMD), including directorates and subordinate branches in support of the Facilities Services Directorate's overall objectives.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities for this position include:
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision.
- Provide general direction, establish overall objectives, plan and conduct analysis of assigned projects as directed.
- Assist in the formation of excel spreadsheets, which may include but not limited to: graphs, statistical analysis, and other data that may not be readily available.
- Assist in the interpretation of guidelines for dissemination.
- Assist in maintaining continuity of operations in the office in the event of an emergency.
- Assist in maintaining the Performance Metric Reports for senior leadership.
- Assist in creating and maintaining monthly reports for leadership personnel, including ad hoc reports as directed.
- Prepare materials required by leadership for conferences, correspondence, appointments, meetings, and telephone calls.
- Prepare special and one-time reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries selecting relevant information from a variety of sources such as reports, documents, correspondence, or other offices.
- Maintain office calendars, arrange meetings, and take minutes of meetings.
- Organize and maintain a centralized filing system.
- Create, enter, save, retrieve, edit, file and present text, spreadsheets and/or charts.
- Assist in maintaining calendar for branch/division staff, ranging from 15 to 30 employees.
- Assist in reviewing written correspondence for grammar and punctuation.
- Assist staff in preparing materials needed for conferences, correspondence, appointments, meetings, and telephone calls.
Minimum Basic Requirements for Skills, Experience, and Credentials include:
- Must have demonstrated the ability to work independently or under only general direction.
- Good written and oral communication skills are required.
- Bachelor's degree and 4 years of experience
Executive Order Requirement:
While currently on HOLD, Redhorse recognizes that we may need to comply with Executive Order 14042 which requires Federal Contractors to ensure all U.S. new hires be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. As required by the Executive Order, Redhorse will work in coordination with applicable contract agencies to consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Redhorse Corporation shall, in its discretion, modify or adjust the position to meet Redhorse’s changing needs.
This job description is not a contract and may be adjusted as deemed appropriate in Redhorse’s sole discretion.
Redhorse CorporationWhy Work Here?
Now is a great time to join Redhorse Corporation. Redhorse specializes in developing and implementing creative strategies and solutions.
Redhorse combines sophisticated data science tools with artificial intelligence and machine learning to find new insights to accelerate your decision-making process. Providing a variety of specialized services, we help clients address the challenges our government faces today and tomorrow.
BusinessView all jobs at Redhorse Corporation