Practice Management/Client Services Manager
- $95,000 to $150,000 Yearly
The Practice Management/Client Services Manager works with members of the Firm’s Executive Committee, Management Committee, and Team Leads to drive and support the strategy of the Firm and its focus areas. Responsibilities include ensuring the effective administration, business operation, and project management of various firm and focus area initiatives and to promote the positive visibility of the Firm.
The Practice Management/Client Services Manager will have experience building and managing a team of professionals who are assigned to focus areas across the Firm to accomplish functional responsibilities; strategic planning activities; financial and budget management for client work; workload and staffing management and other duties as needed. He or she will also ensure that team members provide quality, responsive service to internal members/departments of the Firm as well as external clients and raise any issues and suggestions for improvement on a timely basis. This position reports to the Executive Director and Managing Partner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, TASKS, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Managing Partner in developing strategic goals for Firm growth and development, including responsibility for innovation to improve the ways in which the Firm manages, staffs, and measures client team projects and client team performance.
- Under the direction of the Managing Partner, manage processes in the development of business and client satisfaction plans for client teams, and work with the Managing Partner and Executive Director in the management and operational oversight necessary to implement the Firm’s business strategies.
- In consultation with the Managing Partner and Executive Director, identify and communicate quality assurance requirements related to the process of recruitment, assessment, selection, and evaluation of client teams.
- Implement work standards and ensure consistency with the Firm’s core values, policies and standards.
- In consultant with the Managing Partner, Practice Chairs and Co-chairs, and Firm financial resources develop and manage performance, staffing, and budget plans to support Firm growth. Identify and analyze performance trends compared to plans and assist the Client Team Leads and Focus Area Leads in managing toward the achievement of performance expectations.
- Provide leadership to identify operational issues and requirements related to design, implementation, and performance of client team dynamics and operational processes. Identify problems, develop, and implement improvements and or modifications.
- Facilitate communication with client teams and assist in the development and implementation of initiatives to achieve objectives, enlisting support and involvement of appropriate Firm resources (Marketing, IT, Finance, HR, etc.).
- Organize support staffing and processes to ensure effective staffing ratios with teams, in support of timely, cost-efficient legal operations and Firm standards.
- Identify and communicate quality assurance requirements related to the process of recruitment, assessment, selection, and evaluation of client teams.
- Facilitate the communication of team plans, strategies, and issues to all team members.
- Oversee and manage the administrative requirements of all teams, including development and preparation of reports, processing of forms, including performance evaluations, and producing information as required by Firm policies and practices.
- Work with the Managing Partner to provide overall support for the implementation and management of strategies, policies and performance measurement toward the achievement of Firm objectives.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
- A broad range of experience in planning, budgeting, and operational management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing strategic business plans
- Excellent organizational skills, pro-active, innovative, and forward thinking
- Possess strong business judgment
- Strong understanding of finance and measures of performance
- Solid understanding of management best practices
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Must be technology-adept and have excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client and Firm information
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, often with short timeframes
- Ability to work remotely with team members as well as manage multiple projects while prioritizing work assignments
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7+ years of experience working in a law firm or other professional services organization
- Strong related experience managing people/teams in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with database systems including ViGlobal, Microsoft Office Suite
This position is 100% remote.
Redgrave LLPMinneapolis, MN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.