Real Estate and Project Manager
Redevelopment Management Associates West Palm Beach, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Real Estate and Project Manager
Position Summary & Essential Functions - This position is responsible for assisting RMA with real estate asset management services to their governmental clients. The position also serves as the firms point person for listings and other real estate services serving both the public and private sector clients. Services include property acquisition, property sales, tenant recruitment and leasing, property management, and property acquisition due diligence. This position has locations in Pompano Beach and West Palm Beach. Applicant must be passionate and have a high degree of energy and dedication and be able to work independently and efficiently.
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Provide an inventory of properties owned by clients and make recommendations to the client concerning land disposal, land aggregation and asset management.
- Conduct all tasks of due diligence for clients desiring to acquire property or to dispose of property.
- Oversee client property sales, including preparing and processing governmental Request for Proposals.
- Oversee client property leasing, both residential and commercial.
- Prepare and process any governmental procurement process requirements.
- Manage client owned properties including property maintenance.
- Manage specific projects assigned by the supervisor.
- Manage consultants for specific projects related to client real estate owned properties.
- Assists in attracting retail, office and industrial tenants and developers to the clients’ areas of concentration.
- Prepare developer and tenant real estate packages, which will be compromised of site information, demographics, photographs, surveys, and more to use in attracting tenants and developers.
- Prepare market reports from ESRI, CoStar etc.
- Ensure operations adhere to policies, regulations and contractual obligations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities as assigned
OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS: This position may require travel, generally within the State of Florida, but from time to time may include out-of-state travel for meetings. The Real Estate and Project Manager must provide his/her own car and maintain adequate automobile insurance coverage. Frequent use of motor vehicle to conduct office business is required. Working hours include maintaining regular office hours from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Must be flexible and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong presentation skills especially in visual presentations
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with subordinates, supervisors, peers, and the media
- Ability to handle sensitive information with integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to build professional and respectful working relationships at all levels internal and/or external to the organization
- Work independently and in a team with positive attitude; self-motivated and proactive
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate, business, finance, marketing, management; or the equivalent combination of education and experience in real estate development, marketing, leasing and property acquisition, or property management.
- Minimum of two to four years of related experience in commercial and residential property management or other related experience.
- Strong public speaker with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills; able to write requests for proposals (''RFP'').
- Must possess a state license in at least one of the fields of brokerage, construction, or another related field. Additional education and certification is desirable. Membership in associations such as International Council of shopping Centers, Urban Land Institute, or National Association of Industrial and Office Professionals is preferred.
Salary Range: $50,000 - $65,000
Ref: RE/Project Mgr
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $53,000.00 to $82,000.00 /annual DOE
Redevelopment Management AssociatesWhy Work Here?
Terrific Expereince with a Innovation Team
401 Clematis StreetWest Palm Beach, FL