Worker Time TypeFull time
Meet Hiring Managers face to face to discuss openings for our peak season and beyond!
Thursday 1 August 2019 Beginning at 9:00 AM until 2:00 PM
Reddy Ice Manufacturing Plant
4626 S. 40th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85040
Please click APPLY and complete the electronic application if you plan to attend so we have your information and are ready to meet you! For additional information, call Shannon Lassiter at (720)474-1984
This position delivers ice to customers in articulated vehicles (tractor-trailers) that require a CDL Class A or B license. Drivers are either assigned a delivery route or transport truckloads of ice to specific customer locations. The delivery region, route, and type of equipment operated is subject to change depending on business needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Operate and maintain a clean company truck in a safe and professional manner.
2. Perform pre/post trip inspections, comply with state/federal hours of service requirements, and operate the vehicle in accordance with DOT regulations.
3. Participate daily in the Daily Visual Management (DVM) process; reviews DVM results with other drivers.
4. Unload, deliver, and rotate ice at customer and other designated locations using a safe, courteous, and service-oriented method.
5. Produce invoices for each delivery and complete all other required paperwork.
6. Responsible for the safe operation, working condition, and inventory of all driver “tools”, including: handhelds, printers, handcarts, and hand trucks.
7. Report all accidents and injuries, regardless of severity.
8. Pick up equipment as directed.
9. Follow all Standard Operating Procedures and processes.
10. Make and assume other duties and responsibilities required or assigned by management.
11. Adhering to the Code of Business Ethics is essential. We value honesty and integrity above all else and we expect our employees to be committed to the highest ethical standards.