ReddyIce Plant City, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Worker Time TypeFull time
This position ensures that equipment at customers of Ice Factory Systems, Easy Ice, Boxes, Ice Link, Shelf X, and other technologies, as well as DSD Merchandisers, and related locations are well-maintained and functioning properly.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Conducts repairs, service, installations, removals, and preventive maintenance on Ice Factory Systems, Easy Ice Systems, Ice Link, Shelf X, and company boxes. Works at customer locations and within refurbishment centers.
2. Ensures that tools and equipment are in good working order. Maintains spare parts inventory on truck and communicates need for additional supplies. Assists Supervisor in management of parts and supply inventory levels.
3. Drives a Customer Centric Culture by engaging in respectful, consistent communication with our customers while striving to promote outstanding customer service.
4. Communicates opportunities for SOP improvement to the FESM Manager.
5. Displays a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, managers, and the general public at all times. This includes, operating company vehicle safely and in accordance with all applicable laws of the road, reporting to the assigned job site in uniform and ready to begin work at the designated start time, immediately reporting any accidents/injuries, and strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in the Policies, Programs & Procedures Manual.
6. Able to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or managers with other duties as required.
7. Adhering to the Code of Business Ethics and individual store policy and procedure is essential. We value honesty and integrity above all else and we expect our employees to be committed to the highest ethical standards.
AddressPlant City, FL
ConstructionView all jobs at ReddyIce