Worker Time TypeFull time
1. Conducts repairs, service, installations, removals, and preventive maintenance on Ice Factory Systems, Ice Link, Shelf X, and company boxes. Works at customer locations and within refurbishment centers.
2. Service any water leak work orders first as these are considered high priority. 3. Performs machine audits as assigned, inspects machinery for proper working condition, system cleanliness, and exterior aesthetics.
4. Tests machines as assigned to confirm compliance with all federal, state, and local water/ice quality regulations.
5. Cleans machine exteriors and performs complete sanitization of machines at on-site locations as assigned.
6. Regularly attends company sponsored FEST training as required.
7. Ensures that tools and equipment are in good working order. Maintains spare parts inventory on truck and communicates need for additional supplies. Assists Supervisor in management of parts and supply inventory levels.
8. Drives a Customer Centric Culture by engaging in respectful, consistent communication with our customers while striving to promote outstanding customer service.
9. Communicates opportunities for SOP improvement to the FESM Manager. Contributes to peer discussions regarding equipment maintenance and cleanliness best practices via Skype, conference calls, and through other technology.
10. Displays a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, managers, and the general public at all times. This includes, operating company vehicle safely and in accordance with all applicable laws of the road, reporting to the assigned job site in uniform and ready to begin work As of 2/5/2018 at the designated start time, immediately reporting any accidents/injuries, and strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in the Policies, Programs & Procedures Manual.
11. Able to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or managers with other duties as required.
12. Adhering to the Code of Business Ethics and individual store policy and procedure is essential. We value honesty and integrity above all else and we expect our employees to be committed to the highest ethical standards.