- Answers inquiries and provides information to visitors
- Greets visitors and obtains name and other pertinent information, notifying appropriate individuals of visitor's arrival.
- Answers and routes calls, as necessary, to appropriate individuals.
- Accurately takes and delivers messages.
- Maintains log of all calls requiring further action.
- Accepts and signs for packages, and notifies addressee of package arrival.
- Performs a variety of routine clerical tasks.
- Maintains clean and orderly reception area.
- Retrieves, sorts and delivers mail.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: Experience in a medical office
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Service orientation
- Critical thinking
- Active listening