Looking for a Medical assistant that is a great team player that has experience in a medical clinic. Should be able to work in a fast paced outpatient environment but very detail oriented.
- Maintains accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Records patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Monitors, records, and reports symptoms or changes in patients' conditions
- Monitors all aspects of patient care.
- Prepares patients for and assists with examinations or treatments.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Medical assistant
- Experience: 1-2 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Service orienation
- Active listening
- quick learner
- Detail oriented
- Social perceptiveness