- Competitive Wages
- Excellent Benefits Program with no benefit premium cost for employee
- More Time At Home
- Respected Company with Longevity
- Team Oriented Work Environment
- Great Training
- Safe Driving Awards
1. Implements safe and efficient operating procedures while meeting established schedules.
2. Efficiently load and/or unload freight using proper freight handling equipment.
3. Take responsibility of and secure the equipment and/or cargo.
4. Receive and verify dispatch instructions properly.
5. Complete daily log when required and all other necessary paperwork.
6. Able to safely install tire chains and fuel equipment.
7. Conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspection of equipment.
8. Maintain and update driving and safety skills.
9. Perform duties in a manner that promotes superior customer service within Reddaway and the industry.
10. Communicate with supervision to receive instructions, report delays or safety hazards, and report accidents involving the driver or Company equipment.
11. Drive trucks with a swept cargo box and clean windows and mirrors.
1. Must be age 21 or older.
2. Must possess at minimum a valid Non-Commercial Personal Driver License.
3. Must have a current Motor Vehicle Report that represents a history of safe and competent driving.
4. Must be able to work the maximum hours allowed under D.O.T. Hours of Service Regulations on various shifts/days of the week, while maintaining outstanding safety and attendance.
5. Must pass an employment record, criminal background check, drug screen, physical performance test, driving test on company equipment.
6. Must be medically qualified to operate in interstate commerce.
7. Ability to communicate with internal and external customers effectively
8. Must accurately and efficiently perform mathematical calculations necessary to do the work.
9. Must meet all requirements of Sections 391 and 383 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
YRC Worldwide, along with all subsidiary companies, are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Requisition ID: 2000DS