Local Class A CDL Driver- HOME DAILY!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reddaway, one of the fastest growing regional LTL transportation providers, is a team-oriented company looking for a Pick-up and Delivery Driver to safely and efficiently operate commercial motor vehicles. Drivers will load and/or unload freight at various locations and under varied conditions; therefore excellent customer service must be maintained while representing Reddaway.
· Competitive pay based on union scale
· 100% paid premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for you and your family
· Paid Overtime
· Paid Vacation
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Sick Time
· 401k Retirement Plan
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Operate a tractor-trailer to pick up and deliver freight within a defined area
· Pre-trip and post-trip inspections of tractor/trailer(s) and when stopped en route
· Drop and hook trailer(s) and change equipment configurations as necessary
· Must be age 21 or older.
· Must possess a valid Class A CDL as well as the willingness and capacity to obtain Doubles/Triples, Tankers, and Haz Mat endorsements with TSA clearance.
· Class A CDL Driving Experience Preferred
· Must have a current Motor Vehicle Report that represents a history of safe and competent driving.
· Must be able to work the maximum hours allowed under D.O.T. Hours of Service Regulations on various shifts/days of the week, while maintaining outstanding attendance.
· Must pass an employment record, criminal background check, drug screen, physical performance test, driving test on company equipment, and a TSA Security Threat assessment.
· Ability to communicate with internal and external customers effectively.
· Must accurately and efficiently perform mathematical calculations necessary to do the work.
· Must meet all requirements of Sections 391 and 383 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
You can also go to reddawayregional.com/careers for this position and other opportunities throughout the company or call 1-877-249-2271 to speak to a recruiter now.
Yellow Corporation, along with all subsidiary companies, are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
ReddawayWhy Work Here?
Reddaway has built a long-standing industry-leading tradition of next-day and two-day delivery service.
131 Main StreetElko, NV
Transportation and Storage