Store Ambassador - Manchester, NH
Redbarn Pet Products is a manufacturer of premium pet food, treats, and chews. For over 20 years, Redbarn has been a family-owned business, and our co-founders, Jeff and Howie, are committed to staying that way. What began in 1996 as two lifelong best friends cooking in a kitchen has flourished into what they call, one big family. Jeff and Howie are honored to have many talented people who've worked beside them for 20 years now and to support a team of more than 500 today. Together, we work every day to put a smile on your pet's face.
Summary To determine consumer interest through personal interaction and assessing their pets’ needs to generate sales by educating on the features and benefits of the Redbarn Pet product line; recommending formulas based upon consumer’s input.
To build positive relationships with all store personnel on behalf of Redbarn Pet by maintaining a professional manner, expanding product recognition and educating on the features and benefits of the product line by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Effectively communicate the features and benefits of Redbarn Pet products.
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales.
- Properly communicates material and sample needs prior to event.
- Maintains a professional appearance consistent with the requirements of the job.
- Achieves 100% execution on assigned work.
- Assists and communicates with local Redbarn Account Manager.
- Builds and maintains rapport with store personnel to effectively meet company and client objectives.
- Completes all reports as per Company Policy.
- Accurately prepares and submits all on-line requirements on the same day as Event execution.
- Reports to work at assigned shift time.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training;
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple
correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers,
clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and
decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet software and Payroll systems.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Desire and ability to proactively intercept, engage, interact, and sell product to the consumer in a positive manner.
- Organized, responsible & dependable.
- Have good communications skills
- Ability to access the internet, navigate through company’s electronic systems, use Microsoft Outlook, and capability to view assigned documents, including Microsoft Word & Adobe PDF forms.
- Ability to stand for 4 hours at a time and to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must have reliable transportation to store scheduled within a 2-hour radius of travel from your place of residence.
- Ability to work weekends and holidays with the potential to work weekdays.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand and talk or hear. The employee
is occasionally required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move
up to 25 pounds.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee
encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Redbarn Pet Products is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Redbarn Pet Products, LLC., complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, please contact Human Resources at (562) 495-7315 or via email at email@example.com.
Redbarn Pet Products LLCManchester, NH
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.