New Business Sales - No commission cap, $300K+ OTE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Salary and full benefits sales position. No commission caps. $300K+ OTE for experienced hunters.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a bright, organized, energetic and dependable individual who enjoys the diversity and challenges of working for a world class company in IT Security.
The vision of RedZone is delivering on promises and customers for life.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in business development, lead generation, tele sales, or sales in the IT services, consulting, or professionals’ services. Candidate must enjoy a “hands-on” role and excel at collaboration, teamwork, and being a self-starter. Independence, exceptional organizational skills, time management, follow-up and follow-through, written communication and sales process understanding are necessary.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ability to learn and execute on RedZone’s company values and standards with prospects and customers
- Actively listening to customers and prospects on their needs while accurately capturing next steps.
- Meet prospective customers and introduce our services/solutions through both formal presentations and discussion
- Manage production of outside sales, lead development, new prospects, and sales/marketing events
- Convert prospects to customers, owning the process from start to finish
- Manage all sales duties including cross sale opportunities and sales demonstrations
- Must maintain real time tracking of all prospects and customers within the sales cycle in company’s CRM system
- Perform solutions selling tasks and pitch the value of RedZone solutions
- Bring prospects to the point of a qualified opportunity before engaging RedZone technical resources
- Build and maintain relationships with customers (CEO’s, CIO’s, VP’s Director’s, Project Managers, etc.)
- College Degree and 1-3 years of Enterprise sales. Experience in an Information Technology field is preferred.
- Strong understanding of multistage sales cycles
- Goal oriented with demonstrated hunting skills in pursuing new customers
- Experience selling to large companies (over 100 employees)
- Proven B2B sales results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and superior telephone etiquette
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and Social Media Platforms
- Must be an absolute team player, have a strong work ethic, be highly motivated and upbeat
- Strong focus on quality of work and ability to self-check work for accuracy
- Required to work well under pressure and adhere to deadlines while maintaining a high standard of professionalism and character
- U.S. Citizen Required
RedZone TechnologiesWhy Work Here?
Established 21 year old business with a startup mentality, leader in the industry. High Growth Potential Position!
Founded in 2001, RedZone provides comprehensive Risk Assessments, Security Solutions, Integration, Professional Services, Managed Services and more.
1750 Forest DriveAnnapolis, MD