Project Client Relations Manager (Florida)
- $98,000 to $100,000 Yearly
Project Client Relations Manager (Florida)
Serves as project manager for the execution of equipment installation for new client business. Works in conjunction with, and supports the RedSpeed Information Technology and Engineering staff and external municipalities and contractors to coordinate ordinance and contract compliance, technical and implementation details. Serves as customer liaison as the main customer service point of contact for municipality clients to manage and develop business relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Analyzes, and reviews implementation documentation for accuracy and compliance including: maps, traffic studies, contracts, ordinances, agreements, and municipal business rules.
· Manages DOT permitting process: compiling, organizing, and submitting intersection information.
· Recommends and coordinates camera site selection in conjunction with sales department and municipalities.
· Manages installation projects.
· Coordinates activities of engineering staff, municipalities and external contractors.
· Develops, reviews and adjusts timetables to insure documentation processing, deadlines, and engineering installation activities are completed on schedule.
· Serves as point person and company liaison for municipalities to: coordinate projects and customer service, proactively anticipate needs and problems, and maintain and builds client business relationships.
· Conducts weekly meetings and provides project status reports to managers and staff.
Performs other duties as required.
· Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four year college or university desired, but not required.
· A minimum of two years of related project management experience and/or training.
· Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Project management certification desired but not required.
Sense of urgency
Problem solving/Conflict resolution/Analysis
· Fluent in English.
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret contracts, statistical analyses, technical procedures, governmental regulations and correspondence.
· Ability to write reports.
· Ability to effectively present information to managers and clients.
· Ability to respond to customer inquiries with professionalism, tact and diplomacy.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. 30% sitting, 30% walking, 30% standing. Over 25% of the jobs were performed at computer terminal.
Must be able to carry and transport up to 25-pound loads periodically.
Must be able to hear with 100% accuracy with correction.
Must be able to see 20/20 vision with correction and read manually generated reports, forms, maps and contracts that cannot be transcribed into other formats.
Must be able to tolerate a moderate level of noise.
90% Travel – Must be willing to travel through the State of Illinois and Florida, and drive and travel throughout the state, as required.
Excellent attendance is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
RedSpeed prohibits discrimination against any applicant based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, age (40 and over), pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics) or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law.
RedSpeed also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable law.
Employee signature below constitutes employee's understanding of the requirements, essential functions, and duties of the position.
Full Name (please print): _________________________________________________
Employee signature: __________________________________
We our proud safety partners with all of the communities we work with! Our goal is to change driver's behavior!
RedSpeed IllinoisMiami, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.