Are you a solutions provider? How about someone who likes to work on new challenges every day? Are you dedicated to delivering the best client experience you possibly can? If so, let’s talk about a position as an Client Services Technician II inside our Client Services Department.
As our clients’ first point of contact, you must be empathetic to clients’ needs and hyper-focused on resolution. You will be surrounded by a team of like-minded superheroes dedicated to serving our clients. You will be empowered to do what is right for the client to achieve positive businesses results and patient outcomes.
Our mission to bring value to our customers, employees and communities with a high touch and high-tech philosophy.
What you will be doing:
- Front-line contact to relentlessly satisfy client needs via phone, email or other channels
- Develop a broad understanding of a variety of software applications
- Ensure client loyalty by providing the industry’s best client services experience
- Work with software development to enhance and fix products(s)
Do you see yourself in these skills?
- Self-motivated, collaborative, inclusive communicator and team player
- Demonstrated success serving others
- Relentless focus on the customer
- Technically curious self-learner
What education you will need to have:
- Associates degree and/or equivalent experience
- Relevant certifications (e.g. MCSA, CCNA)
What experience would be beneficial:
- Demonstrated success in client-facing roles
- Pharmacy technician experience
- Refined client relationship and conflict management skills
- Kind person; empathetic to user and patient needs
- Familiarity with common programming languages
Please note the following items before submitting your resume and cover letter.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- Position can be remote.
- RedSail Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity. We follow the Federal guidelines for a drug-free work environment.
Powered by JazzHR