Redrover Marketing Agency Seeks Account Executive
- If you don’t blink twice at sharing your convictions about marketing strategy with the C-Suite, even when their views differ…
- If your peers consider you to be bold…
- If you thrive most when you’re fully empowered to measurably move the needle for clients and achieve established performance goals…
- If you get fired up at the idea of being a game-changer in the growth of a client's company…
- If you’re able to easily translate data into strategy…
- If you’re looking for uncapped agency growth potential and the freedom to do what you do best without insulting micromanagement…
An internationally award-winning, growing Memphis agency, RedRover Sales & Marketing Strategy – named by the Greater Memphis Chamber of Commerce as one of the “Top 10 Companies to Watch” in 2014 – is seeking a seasoned marketing account executive which a desire to move the needle on ROI-driven accounts. This marketing dynamo will have 5+ years of successful marketing execution experience with a gift for trust-building with clients. Account management experience is a plus but not required.
The account executive is responsible for performing as the outsourced Chief Marketing Officer for 5-7 key accounts.
Successful candidates will have a proven track record of measurably moving the needle on client performance through the execution of break-through marketing strategies. Ideal candidates can speak in detail about winning SEO, PPC and social-advertising strategies, though having the experience to execute on these types of digital strategies, independently, is not required.
He/she will collaborate with the research/strategic planning team on the go-forward strategy set for each of his/her accounts. The account executive will then lead the internal team’s collective effort to execute on those accounts and contribute extensively to hands-on execution.
Ideal candidates must demonstrate a track record of making sound, business-minded judgments that achieve results.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Candidates should be prepared to demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Strong, direct communication style that inspires others to follow your lead
- Experience executing on marketing strategy through most every marketing channel
- Experience leading and inspiring collaborative teams
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- The ability to relate facts and findings to a broader strategy
- An affinity for results and tangible outcomes
- Excellent follow-through, organization and project management skills
- Each of RedRover’s core values: courageous, agents of change, an incurable need for results, self-disciplined/accountable, and team-win before the self-win and the win matters
- Must love dogs
RedRover offers competitive compensation including healthcare, dental and vision benefits; quarterly bonus eligibility; retirement contributions after a period of tenure; gym membership; paid parking; a dog-friendly workplace; and holiday pay and generous paid time off (PTO) that escalates with tenure.