Project Administrative Assistant
San Jose office
$28 - $35 per hour
RedRock Security and Cabling San Jose office is growing! We provide DAS, Security and Fire Alarm, Data Cabling, A/V and Wi-Fi services.
The is a career opportunity, not just a job. If you are looking to work for a company we offer year-round work, 40+ hour schedule and steady employment.
Since RedRock was founded in 2002, we have enjoyed steady growth each year and 2019 continues to be another fantastic year for our company.
Our DAS business grew 107% over last year and we have already surpassed $20 million in ERRC and DAS installation. Sales have increased steadily each year and we are on track to blow away our previous year’s revenues.
This is a critically important position in the company – if you meet our standards, you will be part of a highly successful company with an opportunity for advancement.
Why Work for RedRock?
- Established and growing company.
- Management team committed to your success.
- Ethically based company (we do the right thing).
- Opportunity for advancement.
Basic Duties & Responsibilities (partial list):
· Provide support to the project manager(s) as assigned.
· Coordinate scheduling and tracking of field personnel time on jobs.
· Create purchase orders for all job materials and subcontractor agreements.
· Maintenance of material tracking and delivery schedules.
· Coordinate the submission and tracking of job permits.
· Create project closeout documentation.
· Assist with the creation, submission, and tracking of all change orders.
· Coordinate with accounting for the collection of project documents.
· Project Task Tracking.
· Assist with project billing.
About Your Manager
You will be working with (not for) an experienced member of the REDROCK management team. He can be best described as a “fair and square” individual who has a sincere interest in your success. He is not a micromanager; he expects that you work without requiring close supervision but is always available if you need help or have a question.
- 6-8 years of experience in operations related role.
- Construction industry experience a plus.
- Verifiable references.
- Able to pass a drug and background check.
- Experience with the following software a plus: Ximble, Share Drive, ComputerEase, TS.
- Works successfully without close supervision.
- Challenge oriented – the word “can’t” is not in your vocabulary.
- Works productively and successfully with others.
- Accuracy and organizational skills must be a natural talent.
- Follows company processes and procedures.
- Responsible and accountable for their results and the results of their team.
Monday – Friday, 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM.
$28 - $35 per hour
- Medical, Dental, and Life, insurance plans.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with company match.
- Basic Life/AD&D insurance.
- Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Discounted AFLAC, Vision and Pet Plan are available at employee's expense.
- 401K Retirement plan with an employer match of $1 for $1 up to 4% after 90 days.
- Vacation days, dependent on position.
- (5) Sick Days per year.
- Paid Holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, the day after Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
To arrange for a confidential interview, upload your resume and cover letter to this site. Include a cover letter describing how your experience and skills are a “match” for the position.
Visit our website at www.itredrock.com