The Partnership Marketing Contractor (PC) will report directly to the Director of Marketing for the
North America region. The PC will be responsible for account management across multiple
deals including timely activation of contractual benefits, postmortem learnings, regular in depth
ROI analysis of all deal benefits and contribution to overall strategy of how partnership
marketing differentiates Motorola in the marketplace from both a brand and sales perspective.
Other responsibilities include event management, hospitality programming & tracking, finance
administration and insight into latest trends across the sponsorship vertical within tech and
sponsored categories. The PC will be responsible for ensuring the Motorola brand receives
strong visibility in association with all properties and accurate brand reflection based on the
company’s latest visual identity and business objectives.
Essential duties and responsibilities
○ Manage the NA sponsorship and events portfolio (7 - 10 deals)
○ Develop promotional campaigns highlighting the company’s flagship devices in association
with each property
○ Deliver custom marketing assets to each property to fulfill the contractual benefits
○ Align with the regional administrative support to ensure tickets and experiences are
maximized by the sales and marketing teams
○ Negotiate any contract amendments as a result of conditions related to COVID19 changes
○ Work closely with the integrated marketing team to run ROI analysis on current deals and
new business opportunities.
○ Manage renewal process for deals expiring end of calendar year
○ Oversee all financing activities related to budget alignment with integrated marketing team,
opening purchase orders and processing invoices
○ Report on category highlights each week with department staff and regional stakeholders
Required Technical/Functional Skills:○ 2 years of experience in similar jobs (tech, sports, entertainment, brand partnerships)
○ Proficiency with Android OS, Google docs and Adobe suite
○ Strong written and verbal communication skills
○ Creative, shows initiative and flexible working schedule to accommodate business needs
○ Innovative and positive attitude; motivated to problem solve and deliver results
Required Education/Experience/Licenses:○ Bachelo r’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications or Sports Management
Request comments:-The contractor will work remotely as well as on site.
-Potentially 20% travel. Expenses can be submitted for reimbursement.
Red Zone Resources Inc.