Applicant must live within 20 miles of Pensacola, Florida to be considered.
Ability to earn overtime pay!
Company vehicle, laptop and cell phone.
The Field Service Representative is responsible for installing and repairing all ID systems, training customers on the use of systems, and completing on-site surveys as required.
- Installs and maintains products and systems.
- Maintains accurate parts inventory.
- Maintains daily requirements for documentation, SAP system updates and timely communications.
- Practices safety procedures and incorporates safety standards into all activities.
- Trains customers on the use of systems.
- Works with internal services department to ensure service and installation standards and responsiveness are met.
- Interfaces with customers to resolve installation and service issues.
- Provides site surveys, photos and related documentation for sales/services as required.
- Interfaces with other departments to maximize efficiencies, effectiveness and profitability throughout the installation and service process.
- Works with other field resources and internal departments to meet established goals and objectives while maintaining profitability within the North American Services Organization.
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- 2 year AA degree or BSET in electronics, equivalent military training or industry experience.
- 3+ years of experience with electronic test equipment and digital meters
- Hands-on experience with EAS – Electronic Article Surveillance a plus
- Hands on experience with RFID a plus
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Network Certification a plus.
- Valid driver’s license in current state of residence.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and technical documentation.
- Understanding of customer requirements.
- Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, e-mail).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and proven ability to produce quality work.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate technical issues and corrective actions to customers.
- Strong problem solving and customer service skills
- Ability to lift at least 60 lbs and 25 lbs overhead.
- Ability to operate a circular saw to cut floors for wire routing.
- Ability to work on lifts, ladders and new and existing construction sites.
- Ability to travel for service or installation projects. Time in transit approximately 35% - 40%.