- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Primary tasks include:
• Identify and document stakeholders, data flows, and current and future state process flows.
• Gather, document, validate, and manage business and functional and non-functional system requirements needed as input to the software application procurement and development process.
• Translate client's business needs/requirements into themes, agile product backlogs, epics, user stories, detailed business requirement documents, and use cases.
• Document context diagrams, and functional decomposition diagrams in accordance with the state's architecture standards.
• Work with Business Owner and business SMEs to groom user stories, including documentation of acceptance criteria and assistance IT team validation that stories meet the team-defined definition of ready.
• Work with internal and vendor developers and testers to confirm developed functionality meets the user story's acceptance criteria.
• Participate in gap analysis and system design activities, including documentation of wireframes.
• Assist the Business Owner in planning, preparing for and conducting user acceptance testing, including developing test scenarios and test cases/scripts.
• Perform requirements traceability throughout the project lifecycle to support user acceptance testing and release determination.
• Assist the creation of Statements of Work for procurement documents used to perform market research (i.e., RFI) or to purchase solutions and services needed to meet project needs (RFPs, IFBs/RFQs, state term contract SOWs, contract amendments, etc.).
• Assist strategic planning tasks, including development of business cases for proposed IT projects.
• Provide project administration support to project manager(s).
• Develop surveys and perform online market research.
• Develop data gathering tools and perform analysis as requested.
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience
Extensive experience of working as a business analyst on agile scrum projects / Required5Years
Solid understanding of Waterfall, Agile and Hybrid software development lifecycles and processes / Required7Years
Extensive knowledge of applicable business information systems, business system analysis techniques, and testing methodologies / Required7Years
Demonstrated experience in gathering and managing business requirements and developing of business rules and process flows / Required7Years
Proven experience with business process design, definition and/or re-design. / Required7Years
Experience with industry standard Business Analysis methodologies and problem solving / Required7Years
Experience in developing test scenarios and test cases and execution of user acceptance testing. / Required7Years
Ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), Microsoft SharePoint, and Microsoft Project. / Required7Years
Excellent written and oral communication and ability to facilitate small to large meetings / Required7Years
Demonstrable analytical skills and attention to detail / Required7Years
Excellent creative thinking and problem-solving skills / Required7Years
Solid understanding of software development / Required7Years
Knowledge of Jira and Micro Focus Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and Quality Center (QC) is highly desired. / Highly desired7Years
Experience writing procurement documents including RFPs is preferred. / Desired5Years
Red Zone Resources Inc.
Get fresh Data Flow jobs daily straight to your inbox!