- Posted: over a month ago
We are assisting our Portland manufacturing client with 50 employees that is seeking an experienced HR Manager. This is a broad based HR role with responsibilities to policy development, HR compliance, recruiting, compensation guidance, management training, benefits administration, employee development and performance management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Oversee and manage all aspects of the recruiting function, including managing the in-house recruiter,
- Develop a strong understanding of the business environment, strategy, people implications and apply the appropriate HR solutions to meet the business objectives
- Work with managers to develop, interpret, implement, and maintain the Company’s personnel policies and procedures in accordance with federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Manage employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, workplace complaints, or other employee concerns.
- Support and coach management throughout all aspects of performance management including performance reviews / appraisals, disciplinary actions, counseling techniques, performance goals / plans, and information related to training.
- Provide management with recommendations for staff and/or management training related to interviewing, performance appraisals, counseling techniques or documentation of performance issues or performance goals / plans.
- Administer the Company’s benefits plans.
- Maintain and leverage the HRCM system features for paperless HR transaction events, such as onboarding, offboarding, leaves, transfers, promotions, benefits enrollment, or performance reviews.
- Manages all leaves of absence (FMLA/OFLA, disability, workers comp, etc.) including managing workers compensation claims.
Education and Experience
- 5-7 years of HR manager experience including employee relations, recruiting, benefits management, policy and procedure development, and leave management
- Strong understanding Federal and State Employment Laws
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Complex problem solving, attention to detail, and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills
Red Zone HR Solutions
BusinessView all jobs at Red Zone HR Solutions