East Coast Territory Sales Manager
Our Client, a leading designer and manufacturer of plush toys for the gift and souvenir market, is seeking an East Coast Territory Sales Manager. Their products are sold via 3rd party sales agents or their own direct sales force. Their product range is wide and often customized. Products are inventoried and the ability to fill customer orders on an ongoing basis is a key success factor. Their customers include large, big box chain stores with a focus on sustainability. They have three physical locations in US and shared services such as Finance in Atlanta, GA. Their headquarters is in Denmark.
Territory Sales Managers will assist in the sales growth and success in the marketplace including oversight of Area Rep Groups, Key Account Managers and In house sales. The Territory Sales Manager will also coordinate and present marketing tactics in the assigned territory to ensure business growth as well as managing long term account relationships to the various customer groups.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Call on existing account base within area to expand sales.
- Achieves annual sales targets, by focusing on creating adapted assortment per retailer, monitors inventory levels, analyzing sales and stock of the retailers to suggest replenishment order or to propose amendments to orders received.
- Successfully train and educate our area sales representatives on products and services to existing and prospective customers.
- Preform outbound sales call to area and sales representatives to ensure they have the tools they need to sell effectively.
- Determine territories with greatest sales growth potential. Travel to region with territory reps when necessary.
- Determine and execute promotional activity to increase market share
- Coordinate events and promotions to deliver greater brand awareness in the wholesales market space
- Respond to incoming calls from sales representatives and prospects in a timely manner.
- Enter orders for reps as needed.
- Communicate orders status to customer on behalf of the sales rep, to ensure best fulfillment outcome.
- Communicate customer expectations to sales rep and various supporting departments as necessary.
- Preparing and organizing various types of paperwork for each area rep, and territory manager as requested.
- Following up with each sales representative meeting and ensuring the products, labeling, ticketing, invoicing and shipping processes are done properly.
- Working with Area Sales Managers, territory sales reps to plan, receive, ship and follow up with the samples for each reps.
Skills & Qualifications:
· Must have at least 3+ years of sales management experience
· MS office suite with emphasis in Excel skills, applications, and ERP/CRM software skills a must
· Must be organized & detail oriented.
· Multitasking and able to manage more than one project and client/rep activity at a time.
· Goal-Oriented and Inspiring leadership: Encouraging to team, staff and able to mentor and lead
· Must speak English fluently and be able to communicate via email fluidly in English
They have an exciting year planned for 2023 and strong growth plans for the next 5 years; we hope you that you can join their busy Sales team.
The position requires travel which may amount to 15-20% of work time.
- Competitive Annual Salary w/ Commission and Bonus Structure
- 401K with matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Red Zone HR SolutionsAtlanta, GA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.