Our client, a family owned, Oregon based business in operation since 1947, is seeking a Bilingual Sales Rep.
This individual will provide excellent face-to-face and telephone customer service; be responsible, well organized, and have the ability to sell. In return they have an opportunity to earn 100k+ a year!
What you will do:
- Provide Excellent customer service
- Maintain minimum sales standards
- Maintain accurate knowledge of all the product functions, features and benefits sold by the company
- Follow up on all bids and reports
- Follow up with customers frequently
- Be responsible for sales floor merchandising and arrangements per schematics
- Ensure that all items must be priced with tags placed in the proper location.
- Attend regular sales meeting (as scheduled).
- Attend training sessions, Daily, Weekly, and Monthly, factory off site & on site as required or available.
- Actively participate in non-English language marketing materials
Good candidates have:
- Prior work experience involving friendly customer service in a fast-paced work environment
- Detail-oriented; possess good organizational and appliance product knowledge skills.
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Fluency in English (written & verbal) and one of the following: Spanish, Eastern European or Asian languages
- Basic computer skills and experience.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, i.e. Saturdays and/or Sundays and until 10:00 p.m.
- Ability to follow merchandise directions
- A plan to sell
- Ability to lift 50lbs (assist in loading Appliances)
- Ability to work positively in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and remain calm under stressful situations
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
Ideal candidates have:
- Prior outside sales account experience
- Prior Retail sales experience
- Knowledge of “GERS” system
- Customer Service Certification from a business or accredited college
- Strong computer experience, including Microsoft Word
- Prior property management experience