Watch here to see what it's like to work at Red Wing Shoe Company.
Red Wing Shoe Company is based in Red Wing, Minnesota, just 40 minutes from St. Paul, where our corporate office sits along the Mississippi River in downtown Red Wing. We are a global company with 2300 employees around the world, but we maintain a close-knit family atmosphere that comes with being a privately-held company. We're rich in history and tradition, but innovation drives us to deliver best-in-class product solutions and highly rated customer experiences. Focus on our employees and company culture results in meaningful employee engagement across the organization. Our Guiding Behaviors of Living our Values, Honoring our Brands, Inspiring our People, Centering on our Customers, and Preserving the long term success and legacy of our Company are the foundation on which we build our future.
- Code, test and debug programs according to specifications.
- Modify, expand and update applications.
- Bring expansive technical knowledge and experience in service oriented architecture, cloud software development practices, and the Microsoft technical stack including .NET framework development
- Provide mentoring to team members on new technology and its application, coding best practices and general technology architecture.
- Work closely with business analysts and architects to develop and design technical solutions to meet the business needs.
- Communicate plans and design direction with the project manager, analysts and end users when applicable.
- Create plans that fit the business needs while maintaining a stable development environment.
- Identify system and service requirements and estimate the effort required to develop the plans.
- Perform application support and problem resolution as required.
- Develop software prototypes.
- Bachelors Degree.
- 10-15 years relevant experience.
- Expert in .NET development using C#, RESTful API development, micro services, dependency management, automated testing, automated builds, Visual Studio and Azure DevOps.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and automated deployments including infrastructure as code.
- Thorough understanding of SQL and stored procedures.
- Deep understanding of basic SDLCs; Agile and SAFe preferred.
Red Wing Shoe Company will not be using recruitment agencies or firms to fill this position and we will not accept unsolicited resumes or candidate information. No agency calls please.
Red Wing Shoe Company, Inc. is a drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)