We are an industrial automation and cyber security engineering firm providing engineering design, consulting, commissioning, maintenance and service to manufacturers, institutions, and municipalities throughout the world from our base office in Houston, TX. We welcome experienced Industrial Automation Engineers to apply to join our team. We are looking for Automation Engineers who can program a variety of industrial controls, including Siemens, Allan Bradley, GE Rx3i, Wonderware, PLC, HMI and SCADA systems. We are a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB).
· U.S. Citizens Only may apply.
· Ability to obtain Government Clearance a must.
- Position prefers a B.S. in Electrical Engineering or ISA CAP certification with a minimum of 4 years of experience programming industrial control systems. Strong candidates are encouraged to apply even if they do not meet these requirements.
- Proven experience required in PLC, HMI and SCADA programming and systems.
- Experience with 3 or more of the following systems highly preferred:
- Siemens 1200/1500 series using TIA Portal,
- Allan Bradley
- GE VersaMax, Rx3i, Rx7i, 90-30/70 using Proficy, Cimplicity HMI
- Wonderware Intouch & ArchestrA/System Platform
- Rockwell Series 5/500/5000 with Logix, FTView ME & SE HMI deployments
- Schnieder Modicon Controllers
- Ability to work and communicate well with people at a variety of levels and in a variety of settings is required. This includes interacting with technical and non-technical personnel internally and externally as well as with clients, vendors, business partners and the public at large.
- Experience and interest in performing technical sales and marketing activities is preferred. This includes experience in making formal and informal presentations to new and prospective clients, assisting with creating marketing materials, providing input to the company’s website and social media, and participating in trade shows and technical conferences.
- Position requires ability to travel by any means to client work site locations