Senior Tax Accountant - Innovative CPA Firm
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Tax Accountant
What’s next? Seeking forward thinking Senior Tax Accountant to join our Innovative team!
***Hybrid / Partially Remote***
DHA CPAs is a collaborative group of talented business professionals who embrace expertise, innovation, and technology in delivering the highest quality accounting services to our clients. Employees of our firm enjoy the variety of industries that we serve, a hybrid work model, paid family leave, and summer hours/closed on Fridays. See www.dha-cpa.com for more detail on our firm!
Now hiring a Consulting Tax Accountant for our growing and innovative practice. Our Consulting Tax Accountant directly support business and individual tax clients in a collaborative and consulting role focused on tax review and planning. DHA CPAs utilizes the newest and most efficient technologies and offshore resources to help our Consulting Accountants focus their time on more meaningful work and building client relationships.
This role is an excellent position for an accountant experienced with tax preparation who also has technical skills to consult with and support a variety of business and individual clients. Duties Include:
- Review and prepare complex business and individual tax returns (1120, 1120S, 1065, 1040)
- Prepare and review business and individual tax plans, including complex and multi-year scenarios
- Perform advanced financial analysis including cash flow and forecasts
- Establish and oversee professional client relationships
- Review work prepared by staff/junior accountants
- Review client accounting/bookkeeping, as needed
- Utilize technology for tax preparation and planning (CCH suite, Fathom, Excel, QuickBooks)
- Organize and conduct staff training to help drive firm initiatives
- Support assurance, advisory, consulting, and accounting services as needed
Qualified candidates have 3+ to 7+ years of related tax preparation, review and or consulting experience and a related degree. CPA or other accredited certification is preferred, along with an interest in continually developing skills and delivering great client service. Additional qualifications include intermediate to advanced technology skills (Excel, tax prep and engagement software, QuickBooks etc..), familiarity with work papers, P & L statements and balance sheets, and prior exposure to tax planning, scenarios and analysis.
DHA CPAs offers employees a complete benefits package that includes in-office (Chaska, MN), mostly remote or hybrid work models, medical/dental/vision/life, and LTD insurance. Paid time off, 9 paid holidays, paid maternity and family leave, career advancement, and summer hours (Friday’s off).
If working with an innovative and forward-thinking team completing accounting duties for multiple clients sounds like a great use of your skills, we hope to hear from you! Send your resume, or call Red Seat at (651)-317-9211, our outsourced recruiting team for more information. We will confirm your resume within two business days.
DHA CPAs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Finance and Insurance