Inside Sales - To 100k+
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $75,000 Yearly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Inside Sales – to 100K+
Are you an experienced sales professional seeking an inside sales role with a 100K+ targeted compensation?
Air Quality Engineering, Inc., located in Brooklyn Park is a leading Minnesota-made manufacturer of air cleaners and filtration systems for industrial and commercial applications. For 40+ years our quality and reliable products have delivered on our commitment to providing customers the best-in-market environmental solutions. We seek an experienced and tenacious sales person interested in joining an established and growing team to develop reseller sales channels and sell direct to OEM and major accounts in a large Western US based territory.
Job specifics include:
- Utilize targeted sales strategies to drive territory growth across distributors and major accounts
- Develop, manage and grow assigned industrial accounts
- Identify, develop and onboard new dealers and distributors
- Conduct professional and effective sales calls to secure new accounts
- Utilize CRM to track and manage contacts and prospects
- Collaborate with Engineering, Production, and Finance to facilitate customer sales
- Prepare sales agreements and manage internal sales agreement review process
- Meet defined sales goals for direct sales and sales through dealer channel sales partners
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or related and 3+ years of proven success selling to the industrial, OEM and/or manufacturing sectors or equivalent education and experience. Experience selling direct to major accounts as well as experience developing sales strategy, distribution network sales channels and territories desired. Intermediate computer skills, experience creating sales plans and managing prospects with a CRM, required.
Air Quality Engineering, Inc. offers a customer-focused, respectful work environment with teamwork as a core value. This position offers a competitive base salary and commission plan along with benefits that include health insurance, PTO, paid holidays, 401K and profit sharing.
For more information about our firm, visit our website: www.air-quality-eng.com. To Apply: please forward your resume to our retained hiring resource, Red Seat: AQE@redseat.com. For more information, call Red Seat direct at 651-317-9211. We will confirm receipt of your resume within two business days.
7140 Northland Dr NBrooklyn Park, MN