Red Seat Minneapolis, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Vanman Architects and Builders (www.vanmancompanies.com), located in St. Louis Park, MN is an architecturally led design-build firm in Minnesota. Established in 1957, our design-build company has developed a rich history and expertise with architecture and construction of religious and financial institutions. We are one of the only architectural building companies in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro that has an in-house staff resulting in the highest-quality designs, increased affordability, and total client satisfaction.
Vanman employees enjoy a collaborative team approach, a relaxed, positive and family-focused environment. We seek an experienced Executive Assistant to manage our CEO’s communication and calendar, manage important projects and assist with marketing duties.
Primary Duties Include:
- Monitor, organize and respond to email, daily mail, phone and other executive and office communication
- Organize, manage, and prepare for on and off-site meetings, monthly lunch and learn, company/team-based social events, and travel arrangements
- Create, design, and refine PowerPoint presentations and maintain presentation-related files
- Manage company-wide projects such as electronic file migration, IT implementation and office build-out
- Champion optimal executive calendar management with attention to accuracy, time allocation and priority
- Support business planning process and performance review cycles
- Write & proofread contracts and proposals
- Lead completion of daily and quarterly goals and key deliverables
- Track and follow up on outstanding to-dos, take & maintain meeting notes and action items
- Assist with marketing initiatives such as assemble RFPs, updating sell sheets and coordinating external vendors
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality, with respect for sensitive and proprietary information
- Other duties in support of CEO and company objectives
Qualified candidates will have 3 – 5+ years of senior level administrative and project management experience. A related degree along with experience in the construction, architecture, or interior design fields desired, but not required. Technical skills to include high fluency with MS Office products including MS Teams, Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint, required. Exposure to InDesign suite, desired. We seek a candidate with amazing detail orientation, proven experience professionally representing a company in all communications, along with a positive attitude and a high level of discretion. An added bonus is a good sense of humor!
Vanman offers competitive annual compensation and benefits that include Health Insurance, HSA, matching IRA, Life Insurance and generous PTO. To apply, send your resume to email@example.com or call Red Seat, a retained recruiting company assisting us in the hiring process at (651) 317-9211.
Vanman Architects and Builders is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Red SeatWhy Work Here?
Red Seat is a retained recruiter assisting growing companies with their important hires.
6701 West 23rd StreetMinneapolis, MN