We are seeking a Registered Nurse to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill and well patients.
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or Nurse Practitioners regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records within the EMR system.
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members both on the floor and Phone Triage.
- Previous experience in Nursing (Pediatrics a PLUS)
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment , EMR
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment