- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HR Assistant Job Description
Red Rocket Studios is looking for a detailed oriented, focused individual to support our HR Director. The Human Resource Assistant's duties include recruiting, boarding/off-boarding, reporting, and career development/training initiatives. The Human Resource Assistant provides internal customer service to employees and managers regarding policies and procedures.
Relationships and Contacts
Within the organization: Initiates and maintains strong professional relationships with peers, immediate supervisor, and leadership throughout the organization.
Outside the organization: Initiates and maintains strong professional relationships with clients and families, clinical providers, referral partners, and vendors, as needed.
- Assists with the implementation and administration of human resource-related initiatives under the direction of the Director of Human Resources.
- Acts as a consultant/advisor for managers and employees regarding employee relations and performance issues through one on one, small group, and/or department meetings.
- Consults with and assists departments in filling open positions. Partners with Recruitment Manager to interview applicants, proactively search recruitment websites, conduct background investigations, schedule pre-employment drug screens, and work with the Compensation team to formulate employment offers.
- Responds to employee inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs. Promotes understanding and compliance by all employees.
- Manages the performance evaluation program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within the organization.
- Develops and implements management training in the areas of interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance reviews, safety, and harassment. Responds to specific requests for training from management.
- Ensures compliance with federal and state laws governing various aspects of human resources, including staffing, employee relations, and enforcement of policies and procedures.
- Responds to inquiries in a timely manner, escalating items through appropriate channels when necessary.
- Coordinates benefits enrollment for eligible employees.
- Monitors dates for compliance with performance review dates, certifications, licenses, etc.
- Acts as a point of person for staff on items related to time off and benefits access.
- Conducts employment verification and appropriate background/reference checks in accordance with policy, as needed.
- Assists with the maintenance, creation, and distribution of HR-related forms and communications.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Conducts exit interviews to determine causes of turnover. Completes investigations of employee relations complaints and violations, including accurate reporting and follow-up with employees involved.
Education and Experience
The position requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field and 3+ years of experience in Human Resources.
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Detailed oriented and able to work independently
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Marketing experience is a plus
Red Rocket Studios is an award-winning, full-service agency specializing in creative brand development, print, web, corporate meetings/events, live marketing, and video production. We provide bold, successful, and innovative ideas for our clients that unite strategic marketing with focused creativity, solid production, and flawless execution.
Red Rocket Studios, LLC
600 Triumph CourtOrlando, FL
Get fresh HR Administrative Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!