Red Rock Tax & Consulting Llc Hurricane, UT
- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 to $25 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k,
We are looking for an Accountant/ Bookkeeper to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our clients.
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- Previous experience in accounting or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with Microsoft suite, Quickbooks desktop, and Quickbooks Online
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Red Rock Tax & Consulting LlcWhy Work Here?
We have a very tight knit family atmosphere with a great team. We are also a quickly growing company with lots of upward potential.
We have 2 locations, with a 3rd to be added in the very near future and we're looking for someone to step in as our Tax Director. We have spent the last year transitioning from the traditional "tax prep" firm, to an advisory firm. We have a great team in place of book keepers, business accountants, and Virtual CFOs, but in order to allow us to continue to grow we need to supplement an advanced tax professional to our team. This job will require regular travel to our other locations, generally a couple of days every other week but flexible as need derives. We look forward to working with you!!
4 S 2600 WHurricane, UT
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Red Rock Tax & Consulting Llc