Motor Clothes Associate
- Posted: over a month ago
Sell Harley-Davidson Motorclothes and merchandise to customers and employees. Maintain an appealing retail environment. Receive payment from customers and employees in various forms for goods and record transactions in an accurate manner.
General Position Details:
- Greet all customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner
- Assist customers with their selection of merchandise
- Ensure all transactions are correct
- Accept payments for merchandise purchases in various forms including cash, credit and gift cards. Keep register accurate.
- Assist with set-up, organization, and staging of special events for department and dealership
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times
- Maintain a high customer satisfaction score
- Receive and check-in and tag merchandise as needed
- Conduct or participate in periodic physical inventory of all merchandise (counts, reports, etc.).
- Ensure merchandise displays are stocked, clean, dust free, and appealing to customers.
- Maintain updated customer contact lists.
- Attend training sessions to keep current with merchandising and inventory control issues and complete company required computer-based training per pre-determined schedule
- Answer department phone calls while providing quick, accurate, and friendly customer service
- Possess the ability to work with several customers at one time while maintaining individual customer satisfaction
- Recommend any sales, specials, or new merchandise to customers
- Notify customers when special orders or back-ordered items are received
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to “Make Things Right”
- Treat all employees and customers fairly, with courtesy and respect
- Be prompt and available for flexible scheduling
- Be honest and fair in all business dealings
- Other duties – as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Present an up-beat, friendly, outgoing personality to customers no matter what the situation
- Experience with point-of-sale and inventory systems or the ability to quickly learn
- Experience in retail sales and merchandising
- Knowledge of commission-based pay sales environment preferred
- Must maintain a professional appearance and a neat, well organized work area.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information accurately.
- Excellent communication skills, friendly attitude and outgoing personality are required
- Ability to appropriately manage stress in all environments and situations
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
- Position requires the ability to stand and walk within the dealership for most of scheduled shift
- Frequently required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach and lift 40 lbs.
- Majority of work is conducted indoors, however, some outdoor booth sales are conducted periodically during open houses or other events.
- Occasionally, exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.
- May be exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemicals, cleaning materials or other potentially hazardous materials commonly found in a motor vehicle and service dealership.
Red Rock Harley-Davidson
AddressLas Vegas, NV
RetailView all jobs at Red Rock Harley-Davidson