Red Rock Corral, LLC dba Golden Corral Lawton, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The main responsibility of the Server is “Making Pleasurable Dining Affordable.” Fulfilling Golden Corral’s mission statement requires a positive attitude and on going professionalism. Hospitality is the most important part of the Server’s responsibilities. The keys to success for a Server include a clean, neat appearance, positive attitude, and courtesy.
- Ensures guest satisfaction and promotes return visits by following the Eight Steps of Service.
- Practices positive public relations through ensuring our restaurant is welcoming and an inclusive environment for all guests.
- Aware of the guests’ needs and works to make the guests’ experience pleasurable.
- Shows enthusiasm and knowledge about new products and special promotions.
- Promotes teamwork by assisting other Servers to ensure outstanding guest service.
- Thoroughly understands product specifications and ensures guests’ receipts match the number of guests dining in their party.
- Performs opening and closing procedures and side work duties.
- Brings equipment and facility problems to the attention of the Manager.
- Familiar with the correct table bussing procedures.
- Follows safe work practices to ensure personal safety and the safety of other Co-workers and guests.
- Performs duty roster and meets cleanliness, service, and quality standards.
- Follows local health department laws.
The job opening listed on this page has been posted by an independent franchisee of Golden Corral Corporation. Golden Corral Corporation does not hire or employ any individuals at this franchise location. The franchisee will make all decisions with respect to applications for the position listed on this page. The name of the franchisee appears in this job posting. All questions concerning this job opportunity should be directed to the franchisee.