Red Robin is committed to keeping our Team Members safe and we ensure that ALL Team Members can take the time they need to be well. Health Benefit Options (insurance) are available to all team members, no matter how many hours they work each week.
You must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment for most roles in our restaurants. However, we do hire Host / Hostesses who are at least 17 years of age in all states except for New Hampshire.
As a Team Member at Red Robin, you will enjoy:
- EXCELLENT Opportunities to grow with us - over 40% of our Managers were hourly Team Members
- Flexible work schedule
- Referral bonuses for bringing new members to our team
- Eligible for 401(k) retirement plan (if qualified)
- 50% discount on Red Robin food and 25% for your family
Red Robin isn't your typical burger restaurant. Since the doors opened at our first location in Seattle in 1969, we have always been a team filled with unbridled energy, magnetic personalities, and a passion for having fun!
Now Hiring / Immediate Opportunities for Full Time & Part Time:
- SHIFT SUPERVISOR
- Support and lead day to day operations during scheduled shifts
- Provide managers with Team Member support, Guest interactions, inspection of food / drink quality and restaurant cleanliness
- Strive to achieve 100% Guest satisfaction through legendary acts of leadership and quality
- Emulate Red Robin core values of honor, integrity, seeking knowledge, and having fun within the restaurant environment
- Set an example for other Team Members by ensuring everyone follows company standards and policies.
- Encourage and teach Team Members to provide world class Guest experiences
- At least 21 years of age
- 1+ year full service restaurant leadership experience
- Reliable transportation required
- An ability to lead and supervise peers
- High school diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred
- Passion for the business and compassion for people
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays.
- ServSafe Certified preferred
This restaurant front of house or back of house job for hourly key team leaders focuses on assisting managers in running the restaurant as a keyholder. This includes shift supervisory / shift lead roles ensuring high quality food is prepared and served to our customers. This is an hourly team leader role that has keyholder / shift supervisor responsibilities.
Our mission is clear: Make it fresh. Make it fun. Make it memorable. And above all, make 'em smile. Become a part of our team today!
Red Robin International, Inc & our independent franchisees each hire their own employees and establish their own terms and conditions of employment, which may differ from those described. We are an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer who values having a diverse team in all we do.
Red Robin is a full service restaurant concept that has growth opportunities in a casual dining restaurnat environment.
Red RobinSan Bruno, CA
RetailView All Red Robin Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.