- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Red Robin has always been committed to keeping our Team Members safe, but we’re taking extra measures to ensure that ALL Team Members can take the time they need to be well. Health Benefit Options (insurance) are available no matter how many hours you work each week.
We have immediate opportunities available to join our team for anyone who is at least seventeen years old. (In New Hampshire, however, you must be at least 18 years old).
As a Team Member at Red Robin, you’ll enjoy:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for ALL team members
- EXCELLENT Opportunities to grow with us - over 40% of our Managers were hourly Team Members
- Multiple opportunities for raises in your first year, and continued opportunities beyond
- Flexible work schedule
- Referral bonuses for bringing new members to our team
- Eligible for 401(k) retirement plan (if qualified)
- 50% discount on Red Robin food and 25% for your family
Red Robin isn't your typical burger restaurant. Since the doors opened at our first location in Seattle in 1969, we’ve always been a team filled with unbridled energy, magnetic personalities, and a passion for having fun!
Now Hiring Full Time and Part Time:
- SERVER (Waiter / Waitress)
You will be responsible for taking orders using handheld technology, serving food and drinks in a timely accurate manner, as well as delivering a fun and satisfying dining experience to Guests. This Front of House role, waits tables while providing guests with excellent customer service.
Red Robin International, Inc & our independent franchisees each hire their own employees and establish their own terms and conditions of employment, which may differ from those described. We are an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer who values having a diverse team in all we do.
FoodView all jobs at Red Robin