Restaurant Hourly Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Red Robin has always been committed to keeping our Team Members safe, but we’re taking extra measures during this time.
As a part of our commitment to our Team Members, in 2021 we now offer Health Benefit Options (insurance) to ALL of our team members, no matter how many hours worked per week. Our health policy ensures that Team Members can take the time they need to be well.
We have enhanced our cleaning and disinfection standards (our restaurants are extra squeaky clean), we practice social distancing (every shift, every role), and require Team Members to wear face masks.
Red Robin isn't your typical burger restaurant. Since the doors opened at our first location in Seattle in 1969, we’ve always been a team filled with unbridled energy, magnetic personalities, and a passion for having fun!
Now Hiring / Immediate Opportunities for Full Time
Hourly Restaurant Manager
Our Hourly Associate Managers not only have an appetite for bottomless fun & compassion for our crazy loyal guests, they manage day to day operations of the restaurant during scheduled shifts under the supervision of exempt management. As a part of the leadership team, they are an ambassador of Company & Brand Equity Standards to ensure the loyalty of our guests and profit maximization. Our Associate Managers are role models to Team Members and contribute to their ongoing development. They are master resolvers with guest interactions, driven to optimize profits, and ensure product quality and restaurant cleanliness. Candidates and current Team Members chosen for this role may only work in this position and are targeted to be scheduled for 40 hours per week.
Sounds Great! What’s the catch?
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Minimum of 1 year in an hourly or salaried supervisory capacity in a restaurant or in the retail / hospitality industry preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred.
- Serv Safe certified preferred.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays. Reliable transportation required.
Be better for being here as a Red Robin Manager and enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Quarterly bonus potential
- 401(k) savings plan plus a company match with immediate vesting
- Health, vision, and dental, life insurance plans
- Comprehensive training program
- Referral bonuses for bringing new members to our team
- Discounts on Red Robin food
- Awesome discounts on great things like computers, cell phone plans, event tickets (concerts, sports, events, etc...) & more
- Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas
Red Robin is an equal opportunity and e-verify employer, committed to a diverse workforce. Red Robin independent franchisees each hire their own employees and establish their own terms and conditions of employment, which may differ from those described.
Red Robin is a growing restaurant concept that has growth opportunities for restaurant management / front of house managers in a full service, casual dining restaurnat environment. This restaurant front of house or back of house job for hourly key team leaders focuses on assisting managers in running the restaurant as a keyholder. This includes shift supervisory / shift lead roles ensuring high quality food is prepared and served to our customers. This is an hourly team leader role that has keyholder / shift supervisor responsibilities.
FoodView all jobs at Red Robin