Restaurant Assistant General Manager
- $49,000 to $67,100 Yearly
Red Robin has always been committed to keeping our Team Members safe, but we’re taking extra measures to ensure that ALL Team Members can take the time they need to be well. Health Benefit Options (insurance) are available no matter how many hours you work each week.
Now Hiring / Immediate Opportunities for Full Time
- Restaurant Assistant General Manager
Our AGM's not only have an appetite for bottomless fun & compassion for our crazy loyal guests, they also maintain high standards in restaurant cleanliness, building maintenance, sanitation, food quality, and are a superhero for our guests. The AGM holds the title of master motivator, coach, and delegator of duties onto Associate Manager(s) and/or Shift Supervisor(s). The AGM is truly second in command of the business with responsibility for overall operations and performance in the GM’s absence.
Sounds Great! What’s the catch?
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Minimum of 1 year full service restaurant leadership experience preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred
- Serv Safe certified recommended
- Must be able to obtain alcohol service permit where required by law
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays
- Reliable transportation required
**Salary level is determined by relevant experience
Be better for being here as a Red Robin Manager and enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Quarterly bonus potential
- 401(k) savings plan plus a company match with immediate vesting
- Health, vision, and dental, life insurance plans
- Comprehensive training program
- Referral bonuses for bringing new members to our team
- Discounts on Red Robin food
- Awesome discounts on great things like computers, cell phone plans, event tickets (concerts, sports, events, etc...) & more
- Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas
Red Robin is an equal opportunity and e-verify employer, committed to a diverse workforce. Red Robin independent franchisees each hire their own employees and establish their own terms and conditions of employment, which may differ from those described.
Red Robin is a growing restaurant concept that has growth opportunities for restaurant management / front of house managers in a full service, casual dining restaurant environment.
In this AGM role, you will manage restaurant back of house / kitchen & front of house / service teams along with assistant general manager roles and duties. Working as a member of the restaurant management team you will support the General Manager in a fast track capacity.
#sourcingpro #5uv #470 #redrobin470 #agm #redrobin470agm #470agm #redrobin #redrobincorporate #736967
Red RobinTarentum, PA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.