$5000 Pay out for Restaurant Assistant General Manager
- Expired: November 30, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
$5000 sign on incentive to be paid out after 60 days of employment**
Red Robin has always been committed to keeping our Team Members safe, but were taking extra measures during this time.
As a part of our commitment to our Team Members, in 2021 we now offer Health Benefit Options (insurance) to ALL of our team members, no matter how many hours worked per week. Our health policy ensures that Team Members can take the time they need to be well.
We have enhanced our cleaning and disinfection standards (our restaurants are extra squeaky clean), we practice social distancing (every shift, every role), and require Team Members to wear face masks.
Red Robin isn't your typical burger restaurant. Since the doors opened at our first location in Seattle in 1969, weve always been a team filled with unbridled energy, magnetic personalities, and a passion for having fun!
Now Hiring / Immediate Opportunities for Full Time
- Restaurant Assistant General Manager
Our AGM's not only have an appetite for bottomless fun & compassion for our crazy loyal guests, they also maintain high standards in restaurant cleanliness, building maintenance, sanitation, food quality, and are a superhero for our guests. The AGM holds the title of master motivator, coach, and delegator of duties onto Associate Manager(s) and/or Shift Supervisor(s). The AGM is truly second in command of the business with responsibility for overall operations and performance in the GMs absence.
Sounds Great! Whats the catch?
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Minimum of 2 years full service, salaried restaurant management experience (some exposure to P&L and sales building a plus
- High School diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred
- Serv Safe certified recommended
- Must be able to obtain alcohol service permit where required by law
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays
- Reliable transportation required
Be better for being here as a Red Robin Manager and enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Quarterly bonus potential
- 401(k) savings plan plus a company match with immediate vesting
- Health, vision, and dental, life insurance plans
- Comprehensive training program
- Referral bonuses for bringing new members to our team
- Discounts on Red Robin food
- Awesome discounts on great things like computers, cell phone plans, event tickets (concerts, sports, events, etc...) & more
- Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas
Red Robin is an equal opportunity and e-verify employer, committed to a diverse workforce. Red Robin independent franchisees each hire their own employees and establish their own terms and conditions of employment, which may differ from those described.
Red Robin is a growing restaurant concept that has growth opportunities for restaurant management / front of house managers in a full service, casual dining restaurnat environment.
In this AGM role, you will manage restaurant back of house / kitchen & front of house / service teams along with assistant general manager roles and duties. Working as a member of the restaurant management team you will support the General Manager in a fast track capacity.#SourcingPro #15uv #rr461agm #date113021
FoodView all jobs at Red Robin