Red River Pharmacy of Tyler is part of a growing family of pharmacies, partnering with long-term, post- acute care facilities, and hospice providers to supply medications to thousands of residents and patients.
The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail and is an effective communicator. They must be a team player, eager to jump in where needed and collaborate with others to support the goals of the pharmacy and needs of customers.
Shift schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Filling daily drug orders accurately and efficiently
- Assisting in processing returned drugs and recycling/disposing of expired medication
- Preparing Emergency Kits
- Assisting in the running of automated dispensing machines
- Maintaining the cleanliness and organization of work areas and replenishing supplies as needed
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be a registered Pharmacy Technician in the state of Texas
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
Red River Pharmacy
Why Work Here?
Red River Pharmacy offers room for growth