Bakeshop General Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why Join Us?
We are a stable and fast-growing food service company operating in North America (US & Canada), and we offer our employees the following:
- Great work culture, a compelling mission- vision- values, and a work environment of family spirit & fun
- Excellent training & career advancement opportunities
- Continuous learning & development
- Strong family values & culture
- Employee Benefits:
- Health Benefits
- 401 (k) Match
- Job growth opportunities
- Paid Leaves
- Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Meal Privileges
- And other employee perks
Recipient of two (2) Global Employer Excellence Awards
- Gallup Exceptional Workplace Award
- Forbes' List of the World's Best Employers
We are looking for a Bakeshop General Manager -- a full-time permanent position in our restaurant operations. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and achievement of the store business goals (5 key results areas):
- Food, Service, Cleanliness standards target achievement
- Sales target achievement
- Profit target achievement
- People leadership and management: learning and development, inspiring, motivating, disciplining and keeping the high morale and engagement of store team.
- Store Operations Administration: store’s adherence to the organization’s operating systems and standards and compliance to all government and legal (law) requirements; financial analysis (profit & loss statement analysis); business planning and management presentations and reports.
- Completed at least High School education
- At least 3 years solid experience as Restaurant Manager in Quick-Service/Fast Food restaurants responsible of the (5) key result areas specified above or any equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
- Full knowledge of PNL/Store Financials and Quality Standards Implementation
- High energy level; must be able to work in varying work schedules and workweek/days including holidays
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Results-oriented, self-driven, fast learner & adaptable
- Computer proficient in MS Office: Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook
THIS JOB IS FOR IMMEDIATE PLACEMENT.
APPLICANTS MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE USA.
This Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Red Ribbon Philadelphia Great North East Plaza
FoodView all jobs at Red Ribbon Philadelphia Great North East Plaza