PAID TRAINING PROVIDED
We are RED RHINO, the Pool Leak Experts, we have 10 locations in Florida, 1 in California, and growth on the horizon. We are on a mission to WOW customers by resolving their pool leaks with remarkable service. Since 2006, it has been our goal to serve our customers, business partners and our co-workers with exemplary service. Our company values Family, Excellence, Fun, Innovation and Character. To learn more, check us out on our website at www.redrhinoleak.com.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer employees, training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace. Our employees’ quality of life is important to us.
- Paid Training Provided
- Full-time Technicians pay range: $45-$60
- 401(k)company match up to 4% for retirement
- Company contribution of 60% of the employee's Medical Insurance Premium
- For more information about our health benefits and to estimate your cost Click Here
- Company provided life insurance and short/long term disability
- Supplemental, Dental & Vision Insurances available on a pre-tax basis
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Paid Parental Leave
- Dave Ramsey’s SmartDollar Personal Finance Budgeting Program
- Discounts on rental cars and services from AT&T and Verizon
- Relocation Opportunities
Through our paid training, our technicians become specialists as they master the ins and outs of locating pool leaks and properly repairing them the RED RHINO way! They are equipped with the latest technology and all the tools needed to be successful. Shortly after training, technicians roll out in a Red Rhino vehicle, wearing our Red Rhino gear with a company iPad, equipped as a:
LEAK TECHNICIAN: dive in every pool to systematically detect all sources of water loss. They must be able to multi-task and problem solve and be great at time management. Our leak techs are very personable, they build trust and communicate clearly to educate customers on the importance of properly repairing the leaks to prevent future water and chemical loss, damage and expense. RED RHINO Leak Techs feel comfortable chatting with customers and providing the customer with their next steps to a full repair.
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Valid FL driver's license with good driving record
- Background check devoid of convictions for theft, fraud, larceny or similar
- You don’t have to be Michael Phelps, but ability to swim is a must
- Comfortable using technology (we are paperless and rely heavily on our iPads)
Employees who excel in this role typically have experience in :
Customer service; sales; restaurant wait staff/managers; valet attendants; athletes and military veterans.
- Perform tasks while completely submerged underwater
- Maintain balance and stand for several hours while working
- Lift, push and pull object(s) weighing up to 50 pounds
- Reach overhead, horizontally and above the shoulders
- Walk up and down stairs while carrying materials
- Have full dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a variety of specialized tools and equipment
- Have clarity of vision at varying distances to operate equipment and to drive
- Have verbal, auditory and written capabilities to effectively communicate
- Have good hand-eye coordination and able to manipulate large and small objects
- Work with chemicals, tools and powered machinery
RED RHINO Culture
If you ask our team what they like most about RED RHINO, you’ll get a variety of answers. Many will say the promote-from-within culture and opportunities for advancement. Others may mention our complete training programs or stellar benefits offerings. But almost all will highlight the fellowship with friendly co-workers that sincerely enjoy being a Rhino.
RED RHINO is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace, RED RHINO conducts drug screens and background checks.