Account Director (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Red Nucleus is hiring a Account Director to join our Learning & Development team at Actando, a Red Nucleus company! This is a remote based role within the US.
Red Nucleus is the leading provider of strategic learning, performance, and process solutions for the life sciences industry. Our team is composed of more than 500 full-time employees whose commitment to creativity, quality, and on-time delivery is unrivaled in our space. At Red Nucleus, we work in an environment that fosters trust, self-expression, and the ability to excel in our careers. We are proud to have been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in PA” for all 5 years that we have been headquartered in PA.
How you will contribute
Your responsibilities as an Account Director are divided into 3 core areas: Client Delivery, Team Management, and Business Development.
- Responsible for managing the delivery of client learning programs for commercial pharmaceutical organizations
- Provide content for commercial pharma skills learning programs – including sales, marketing and commercial excellence
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of project timelines, status reports, issues, etc. for all projects/programs
- Maintain and/or exceed customer satisfaction of all client deliverables and programs
- Lead client ideation and strategy sessions when required
- Plan and allocate resources to ensure projects are delivered in a timely, effective, and profitable manner
- Onboard new team members
- Coach, mentor, and develop team members by providing frequent, clear, and fair direction & feedback; support training and growth opportunities
- Identify and forecast organic and new business opportunities
- Assist in the development and delivery of proposals and pitches
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience managing and designing blended learning solutions
- 10+ years experience in or serving clients in a commercial pharmaceutical environment – Sales, Marketing, Commercial Excellence
- Understanding of Commercial Pharmaceutical Business Processes
- Proven success in managing and mentoring a multi-functional, collaborative team comprised of diverse personalities and skillsets
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage complex projects within budget and scope, as well as to assess and manage client expectations
- Mastery in the financial aspects of project management (eg, budget planning, revenue recognition, invoicing)
Skills and Abilities:
- Expert understanding of the skills required to create blended learning products, including creative/instructional content development, graphic design, programming, media creation, content editing, and quality assurance
- Exceptional teamwork, interpersonal, communication, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- The ability to independently, proactively, and effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- The ability to consistently project an upbeat professional attitude and image
- A high level of motivation, adaptability, curiosity, and the capability to deal with pressure positively
- Willingness and ability to occasionally work evenings or weekends to meet project deadlines
- Willingness and ability to travel periodically to client meetings and sales pitches
Red Nucleus is an equal opportunity employer.
BusinessView all jobs at Red Nucleus